Office Shifting Services
If you think moving out or into an office is hard - you're wrong - it's almost impossible!
Office packing services involve packing countless file cabinets, desks, chairs, all sensitive computer equipment, high-tech machinery and other innumerable office belongings.
Professional packers movers ensure everything gets packed up and more importantly - gets there safely! They acquire complete knowledge of best packing material, expertise as to best packing methods and promptness to provide most speedy services. Poor packing leads to loss of invaluable official documents which once missed can never be recovered. Trained professionals understand the importance of protecting every last item no matter how small and minor it seems. Further, a supervisor properly monitors the entire packing process.
Here's how Office packing takes place
- Before packing, unnecessary supplies, files etc. that you won't need in your new office are removed.
- Each carton is packed tightly and sealed to prevent damage and disarrangement due to shifting.
- Ink and other liquids are removed from drawers and place in packing cartons. For additional protection liquids are placed in a plastic bag and sealed.
- Glassware and breakable objects are wrapped with paper towels or newsprint to prevent breakage and packed securely in cartons.
- Small articles such as pencils, pens, scissors, paper clips, erasers, rubber bands, etc. are placed in sealed envelopes, which are then packed in cartons.
- Desks, Credenzas and tables with drawers are moved in the end and certain precautionary measures and reparations are required. To prevent the contents of the desk from becoming disarranged, all contents are removed and placed in cartons. Glass desktops, desk pads and chair mats are labeled for identification.
- File Cabinets are locked and sequentially numbered.
- Electronic and Computer Equipments are packed as according to their individual specification.